11/21/16 To-do List
- Call Senator Lindsey Graham's office at (202) 224-5972, push 2 if you get the recording. Tell the staff member "I support Senator Graham's investigation into Russia's participation in the election of Donald Trump."
- Call the Department of Justice, Voting/Civil Rights Division: 1-800-253-3931. Tell them you want to make sure the DOJ is investigating any possibility of voter fraud or tampering.
- Call the House Oversight Committee tell them you support the call for a bipartisan review of Trump's financials and conflicts of interest. (202) 225-5074.
- Call the direct numbers (pictured) for Republican members of the House Oversight Committee and tell them you support the call for a bipartisan review of Trump's financials and conflicts of interest
- Call Paul Ryan's office express your concern about Trump's business conflicts of interest, his appointments of racists to his cabinet, voter fraud and Trump repealing Obamacare call (202) 225-3031 PLEASE FEEL FREE TO DO THIS AS WELL AND TO SHARE!! :-) SPEAK OUT!!
- At the same time that Flint does not have clean water, Nestle wants to increase its water withdrawals in Michigan and pump more than 210 million gallons a year from the water table in Mecosta County, impacting nearby streams, rivers and groundwater. The Michigan Department of Environmental Quality wants to approve Nestle's expansion. The public has until Dec. 3 to submit comment via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or mailed it to Michigan Department of Environmental Quality, Office of Drinking Water and Municipal Assistance, P.O. Box 30241, Lansing, Mich., 48909-7741.